[ExI] ExI] Just Running ChatGPT Is Costing OpenAI a Staggering Sum Every Single Day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:57:36 UTC 2023

But what's actually important is not 'up to', but 'from'. 'Up to'
establishes an upper bound, but doesn't tell anybody what they are
actually paying. In the absence of an exact amount that they do pay (or
I earn), 'From' is much more useful, and honest. 'Between' would be even
better.

Are people really stupid, or do marketers and journalists just think
they are stupid? I will send up to £1000 to each person who can answer
this question. Ben

I can answer this question.  You did not say that the answers had to be
correct.

 'Up to' establishes an upper bound, - Actually it doesn't.  Not in many
ads.  I see ads that say:  discounts up to 50% and MORE.  Of course this is
stupid.  Ad people know this.  If I were to write ads the manager would
turn my output over to someone who could dumb it down.  bill w

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 6:39 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <