[ExI] a little essay on anger and respect

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 03:19:20 UTC 2023

Thanks William,
I'm probably in the middle of most of this, and am really working on not
getting angry.
But also, I sense I have a LONG way to go, before I am good at not
provoking anger in others.
Still working on it, and appreciating everyone's patience and help with
this.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 6:46 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <