[ExI] Symbol Grounding

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Apr 29 13:03:48 UTC 2023

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Giovanni Santostasi via extropy-chat

Subject: Re: [ExI] Symbol Grounding

>…By the way GPT-4 seems good with time series too, at least simple ones. It was able to understand that I was giving it a sequence of 20 numbers that were squared, cubed, log and so on. Really amazing.  Giovanni

For pattern identification is easy to find references online.  For instance, if you go into Google and say 2,3,5,8 next number, it will offer a list of sites on Fibonacci Sequence.  ChatGPT knows you don’t want an article on Fibonacci sequence, you want the next number.  It might offer a commentary on the series.  It would be nice if Google and Duck would do likewise.