[ExI] Symbol Grounding

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 21:57:13 UTC 2023

*For pattern identification is easy to find references online.  For
instance, if you go into Google and say 2,3,5,8 next number, it will offer
a list of sites on Fibonacci Sequence.  ChatGPT knows you don’t want an
article on Fibonacci sequence, you want the next number.  It might offer a
commentary on the series.  It would be nice if Google and Duck would do
likewise.*I will test more but I would not have written this without having
done some basic tests to see if it was retrieving info instead of
inferring through some method. I tried sine and cosine, logs, and more
complex functions. In a fraction of a second, it told me the underlying
function. But yes, I will try more complex sentences and complicated input.

On Sat, Apr 29, 2023 at 6:05 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <