[ExI] [Extropolis] Effective accelerationism (e/acc) is good

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 05:01:58 UTC 2023

Hi John, my take on this point is similar to my take on space expansion. I
would *like* it if the good guys are the first to develop superhuman AI and
expand into space, but if the bad guys must be the first, so be it. The
universe will provide and make sure things work out well.

Why have you stopped saying you are an extropian?