[ExI] [Extropolis] New project for EFF (maybe)

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 23:24:37 UTC 2023

What I am proposing here is a cultural shift.

I suspect programmers feel guilty about writing code to make things fail.

If a substantial number of them said this is unethical and we won't do
it, chances are the companies would quit asking.

Companies are concerned about their reputation and being known as a
company that forces programmers to do something considered unethical
is not going to enhance their reputation.

It's a long shot I know, but might be worth talking up.

Keith