[ExI] [Extropolis] New project for EFF (maybe)

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 23:29:48 UTC 2023

I am not aware of any industry, save certain government institutions where
ethics (or lack thereof) demonstrably impacts performance, where there is
both a large labor force and enough workers who care about ethics to
meaningfully enforce ethics.

On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 3:26 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <