[ExI] Meeting of the Minds

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:22:53 UTC 2023

The challenge, it seems to me, is to find ways for AI to understand
people.  People talk in ambiguities.  They use the wrong words.  They leave
things out, realizing that other people would understand the gist and 'know
what you mean'.

Changing ourselves and the way we talk might be harder, might be easier,
than trying to program the AI to understand flawed speech.   I dunno.
bill w

On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 7:59 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <