[ExI] Peer review reviewed

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 06:46:02 UTC 2023

Man, this is like trying to organize the best shit-throwers in the shit pit
into groups instead of saying hey let's stop putting the kids in the shit
pit!

The modern educational system seems to be fully fucked and unsalvageable,
and I think it probably should be entirely replaced.  But it's a hell of a
racket so I don't really see it going anywhere unless there start to be
real economic incentives or disincentives

On Sat, Jan 7, 2023, 1:36 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <