[ExI] Peer review reviewed

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:07:43 UTC 2023

A teacher in the early grades has to watch stereotyping their students.
People mature at very different rates and some don't reveal their talents
until much later.  Teachers used to think that dyslexics (before that term
existed or was understood) were just dumb.

My high school counselor didn't think I could pass college level work.
Showed her, eh?

bill w

On Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 3:58 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <