[ExI] Peer review reviewed AND Detecting ChatGPT texts

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 04:09:34 UTC 2023

Oh, interesting.  That explains a lot.

Oh, and Spike made a great comment about AI church missionaries.  So does
that mean an AI will have desires to convert people to particular
religions, or ways of thinking?
Man, It's going to be a very different world, very soon.
Will AI's try to get people with mistaken evil / destructive beliefs (and
the associated actions) to change?  Or is that all religion?

On Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 3:32 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <