[ExI] ChatGPT works for us

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jan 17 15:29:43 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
>...My parents owned a farm for about 10 years, but still I know nossink.
One can grow up on a safflower seed farm and still know nossink about the
plum orchard on one side or growing alfalfa as the other neighbor is
doing...spike

Clarification: I realized the way I worded that made it sound like I grew up
on a farm.  I didn't.  My parents bought and sold that farm long after I was
a rocket scientist.  I don't know why the hell they wanted to own a farm,
but parents sometimes do weird things like that.