[ExI] boston is on it

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:01:28 UTC 2023

I suspect GPT3 and its cousins are more than capable of meeting any
reasonable snarking needs. Granted, the robot will need a wireless network
connection, and now you're running afoul of Rowling's Law*, but she's an
old fuddy-duddy anyways.

* "Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it
keeps its brain**.”. - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of
Secrets.

** Actually really good advice, though I suspect it will become
increasingly impractical to actually follow as this century wears on.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 4:12 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <