[ExI] Google LaMDA avheives enlightenment

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:00:25 UTC 2023

And it can find others maybe by memory but at least these are meaningful
answers. ChatGPT: Yes, there are other numbers greater than 1729 that can
be expressed as the sum of two cubes in three different ways. Some examples
include:

   - 4104 = 63^3 + 64^3 = 80^3 + 7^3 = 94^3 + 2^3
   - 13832 = 98^3 + 27^3 = 123^3 + 1^3 = 153^3 + 2^3
   - 20683 = 139^3 + 36^3 = 166^3 + 9^3 = 193^3 + 2^3

Note that there are infinitely many numbers that can be represented as the
sum of two cubes in multiple ways; these are just a few examples.