[ExI] ai at science olympiad, was: RE: AI expert says Singularity only months away - not years

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Mon Mar 13 15:20:56 UTC 2023

Spike, are you willing to give tips on how to use ChatGPT to train? My 16 year old son is in AcaDec and training for a competition right now and his younger brother starts high school next year. I would love some idea how they could up their game. They are both highly motivated to learn and computer savvy.

I am working right now on how to use ChatGPT to write fiction. But so far, I haven't been impressed with its ability to pass on factual information. I tried to enlist its help to imagine a society set on a Superearth, but it didn't give consistent, factual information. What am I doing wrong?

How can kids use ChatGPT to study?

Tara Maya