[ExI] Bender's Octopus (re: LLMs like ChatGPT)

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 06:52:52 UTC 2023

How that is different from what we do??????????????????????????
Colors in our brain are just activation patterns of neurons so 1 and 0s
too, or anyway some kind of information combo that can be represented with
0 and 1s. We are not special, Gordon, we are machines too.
Where are the referents in the figure below? Are you saying that aliens
would not understand this message?

[image: image.png]