[ExI] Bender's Octopus (re: LLMs like ChatGPT)

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 08:01:21 UTC 2023

Even if aliens could decode the signal to pixels, keeping in mind what was
actually sent had no color, I would not bet on aliens being able to decode
most of that without already having quite a bit of information about us and
our solar system to use as a referent.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 11:58 PM Giovanni Santostasi via extropy-chat <