[ExI] The Automathician

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:15:42 UTC 2023

Wonderful things, you say.  ABout a machine that can't add properly (post
from John).  Today's paper:  example of asking the AI to write a paper with
references of studies, and every one of them was phony - made up.

How can that even happen? Blatant lying.  How can we trust these things now
when such egregious errors are pointed out?  bill w

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 10:01 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <