[ExI] What is "Elemental Redness"?

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Mon May 1 17:26:45 UTC 2023

Qualia certainly correlate to physical reality, but declaring causation
there seems like a bit of a stretch - at least a begging of the question of
materialism.

it's a very odd sort of causation where the physical properties of the
presumptive proximate cause have nothing to do with the characteristics of
the caused phenomena.

On Mon, May 1, 2023, 10:46 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <