[ExI] need a term

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 14:24:43 UTC 2023

It does seem to be the style these days to judge people of the past by the
ethical standards of today.  It is a form of self-righteousness in which
the Victorian nobility indulged itself as well.

spike    * Nothing is so believable to a person than that he is better than
someone else.  As for humor, puns and other word plays are sin-free.   bill
w*

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 8:29 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <