[ExI] for longer life

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 11:41:28 UTC 2023

My list was intended to be extreme, and not exhaustive or optimal for
anything but increasing length of life..  I certainly could have included
supplements, as I take over 20 pills a day, most supplements.

The #1 stress cause:  death of a spouse.  So don't have one.  They just get
worse and worse as they age, healthwise. The only dependent variable I
considered was length, not happiness or anything else.

Exercise - if you want to walk ten miles a day and climb mountains, then
give up the idea that you won't wear out sooner - you will.  You will have
great muscles and heart function with knees and hips that want to stay
home.   bill w

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 4:45 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <