[ExI] What is "Elemental Redness"?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu May 4 03:03:51 UTC 2023

*terms that separate consciousness from physical reality
<https://canonizer.com/videos/consciousness?chapter=differentiating+reality+and+knowledge+of+reality&format=360&t=400>
*
Brent,
Functionalists do not do that. It is you that has an outdated understanding
of what physical reality means. I have already mentioned that physical
reality is made of interactions. Even the things that interact are
themselves interactions.
It is all fields. And the fields are due to the geometrical and symmetries
properties of space and time.

I watched the video you linked and it is full of fallacies and
scientific mistakes from the start. What you describe is not how the brain
works. And there is no such thing as a pixel of color (our visual system
doesn't work like a monitor or a camera). A simple Google search would
clarify issues like these but it seems you didn't bother to do these
searches. It is no wonder that people are not taking you seriously when you
go to neuroscience conferences and explain your theory, you have some very
basic wrong assumptions about the brain that are simply wrong. Everything
else then is undermined by these wrong assumptions.

https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/3d0zxk/does_the_human_eye_see_in_pixels/

Giovanni