[ExI] Capitalistic Corruption

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Sat May 13 21:15:36 UTC 2023

I don't enjoy social media that much and I never had a twitter or a
facebook account, and I don't even have a smartphone, so with that in
mind, why twitter?

Did you ever try mastodon? If you choose an instance aligned with your
interests and/or values, maybe you will get more pleasure out of the
experience?

Best regards,
Daniel