[ExI] Are transhumanists becoming the bad guys?

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:37:51 UTC 2023

Sheesh.  The AIs can express themselves better than I can.

The fact is, transhumanists are a tiny, tiny minority.  I doubt there
are enough to gain the negative attention of society at large.  Plus
not that many take it seriously enough to make a lot of noise.  Big
overlap with cryonicists, but together they are still tiny.

Keith

On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 3:34 AM BillK via extropy-chat