[ExI] Are transhumanists becoming the bad guys?

Natasha natashavita-more.com natasha at natashavita-more.com
Thu Nov 30 17:59:10 UTC 2023

I have to disagree. I am not and never have been an atheist. The reason is that I do not know what a God could be if the religious dogma were not present.  I do not agree with religious groups and their self-absorbed entitlement to what they think of as their God. However, outside of this I have no idea what God could really be.

So, I do not respect religious dogma formed by religious worshiping, but I do not claim there is absolutely and unequivocally no semblance of what God could be. I do not know what c9onsciousness is either.

Natasha