[ExI] video

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Sun Oct 1 20:30:25 UTC 2023

I think a much more sinister and interesting question will be when
perfect, undetectable videos will be used to cause political chaos and
make people lose all trust in everything except physical communication.

Think about it, if you can no longer trust any video of a politician on
any media, how will you make judgments about the world? How will that
impact the democratic political process?

Best regards,
Daniel