[ExI] quote of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 20:35:52 UTC 2023

If an uploaded person becomes evil, how do they benefit from their
actions?  They can create any virtual experience they want to without
changing the outside world at all.  And to them it's the same as what we
call reality.  Not just a sexual fantasy but the actual sensory
experience.  But what if all they want is power over other people?  Just
the knowledge.  Then we have a virtual Loki on our hands.   bill w

On Fri, Oct 6, 2023 at 2:52 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <