[ExI] what would you do?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Oct 11 00:03:44 UTC 2023

...> On Behalf Of John Klos via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] what would you do?

Hi,

>  This morning I learned that a homeless guy snuck up behind a
> pedestrian on  that trail and stabbed him.  It wasn?t even a robbery, just
a random attack.
>  The victim is expected to survive, but they didn?t catch the perp and
> have  no useful description of him or her.

Just curious: if there's no useful description, and if there's no apparent
motivation for the attack, how can you know that the attacker was homeless?
Did it not occur that homeless people are often victimized, and are much
more often than not poorly served by the police?

John

Ja, that is a possibility: a homeful crazy guy stabbed somebody, then ran
underneath the underpass where the homeless people camp to blame them.