[ExI] California storms

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Feb 5 18:55:54 UTC 2024

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
.

>.There's more rain and wind coming this week.  I am hoping to go hunting
for downed trees.  I still have gasoline left in Mister Chain Saw.

spike

Perhaps I should offer a word of explanation for the previous.  You have
perhaps heard of Florida Man, a mostly fictitious character based on so many
crazy news stories, most of them involving drunkenness, insanity, nakedness,
the essential elements of a Florida Man story, stuff that actually happens
regularly in Florida, the state where I cheerfully squandered my tragically
misspent youth and childhood.

You can take Florida Man out of Florida but you can't take the Florida out
of Florida Man.