[ExI] New Design of interstellar warp drive

Christopher Toth q.alpha at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 06:29:57 UTC 2024

This is unfortunately as impractical as Alcubierre's solution, and it is
surprising it is getting airtime. It doesn't give us FTL, for one,
whereas AFAIK this was already solved, even in our Universe?

Erik Lentz[0] seems to have most of the practicalities figured out, and
is merely fighting with orders of magnitude--something we should be used
to conquering here.

[0]: https://arxiv.org/abs/2201.00652