[ExI] Portuguese Poem

Kelly Anderson postmowoods at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 01:33:13 UTC 2024

I'm fluent in Portuguese so this caught my attention. The translation is
good. The comments are great.

I notice that when I speak in Portuguese I have a different, more engaging,
personality... reflecting my experiences while learning the language in
Brazil. I wonder if LLMs might have different personalities in different
languages too.

-Kelly

On Thu, Mar 28, 2024, 7:03 AM serafino cerulli-irelli via extropy-chat <