[ExI] after upload, what?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Mar 23 14:16:41 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Travis Porco via extropy-chat

>...Forgive me for delurking...

Thy sins are forgiven, for I have pardoned thee, my son.

Oh wait, delurking is not a sin.  Disregard please.

>... but perhaps the time has come to ask *how* to do an upload or
upload-like activity right now, today, with existing technology...extracting
enough memory and identity to generate an authorized continuing agent for
yourself, without being distracted by worries about whether it is "really
you" and so forth... --tcp

Delurk, early and often.  Write a lotta lotta stuff.  Pour your own
unfiltered personality into it.  Post it somewhere public, such as... here.
Speak your mind, write your true self.

Welcome Travis.  Tell us something about thee and thy interests.