[ExI] after upload, what?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 15:16:31 UTC 2024

Yes, nice posts everyone.

To me, an important part of identity is computational binding of lots of
pieces of information (like colored pixels) into one unified experience.
Being aware of two and more different pixels, at different locations, at
the same time is what computation is, right?
Our knowledge of our left field of vision in one hemisphere, is bound to
the other.  Once we understand what it is that has all those qualities, and
how they are bound together, we'll want to bind in 3rd, forth... partial
spheres of higher resolution, larger numbers of color qualities for each
pixel, and other different parameters and such.  We'll only need to discard
older less capable hemispheres when we are sure we no longer need them,
right?

Brent

On Sat, Mar 23, 2024 at 8:17 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <