[ExI] A test of the US constitution

Jason Resch jasonresch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 18:27:46 UTC 2026


Yes, anyone can be part of "the press" merely by publishing. ("Press" comes
from having a printing press -- which we all have at our fingertips with
our e-mail clients and online lists).

Jason

On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 2:14 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <
extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
> Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
> ...
> > _______________________________________________
> >
> >> As I read it, the constitution guarantees that we cannot be prosecuted
> by the government for what we say or write.  It doesn't guarantee anyone
> access to the White House, just because they write.  Evidence: I write.  I
> have never been invited to a press conference... spike
>
> >...They are - and you are not - part of the press... Adrian
>
> On the contrary.  You and I are publishing right now.  Do explain pls why
> CNN is doing anything different from what we are doing.
>
> spike
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> extropy-chat mailing list
> extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
> http://lists.extropy.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/extropy-chat
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/attachments/20260919/ed64a348/attachment.htm>


More information about the extropy-chat mailing list