[Paleopsych] Eureka: Ecologist calls for creation of an international panel to assess human behavior

Steve shovland at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 8 15:41:01 UTC 2004

Do a search on "peak oil."

Some people say we will cross the line in just a few years-
we will have used up half the supply.

But there is wind, photovoltaic, biodiesel, tidal, biogas,
passive solar.  We will use less energy in the future,
but I do not think we will be living in the dark  :-)

As oil supply declines, the production of greenhouse
gases will also decline.