[Paleopsych] al qaeda influencing election

Werbos, Dr. Paul J. paul.werbos at verizon.net
Sun Aug 15 16:40:28 UTC 2004

At 01:43 PM 8/13/2004 -0700, Michael Christopher wrote:
> >>But security experts and political commentators have
>been split over whom Al Qaeda wants to win'....
>the rest of the world. A postponement of the US
>elections would most fit that dramatic theme.

Probably so. And what would fit next most would be the re-election of Bush,
followed closely thereafter
by the assassination.

The old saw about every president being shot who was elected in a year
divisible by 20
doesn't make any logical sense. Yet I could imagine how conspiracy stories
about who killed Bush
could become even more florid than stories about Kennedy were -- because
there are plausible versions
for many actors in this case. If they were Armageddon seekers, they would
even have a hope of a bonus, if Cheney got
a heart attack from hearing the news....

Then again, I suppose that Bush could switch to McCain at the convention,
and promise a real
badly-needing house-keeping of the corruption which has proliferated so
much... and
maybe increase his chances of al Queida and others not wanting to
assassinate him...
but current betting is that he would not have the guts to act so independently.
We will see, fairly soon, one way or another.

Best of luck to us all...

   Paul