[Paleopsych] Brookings: Fact Sheet on the Continued Thickening of Government

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Wed Aug 25 19:32:42 UTC 2004

Fact Sheet on the Continued Thickening of Government
August 23, 2004 edition of the > "> Brookings Institution> ">  Report.
The Brookings Institution, July 23, 2004
Paul C. Light, The Douglas Dillon Chair and Senior Fellow, Governance Studies

[I failed to see the position of Administrative Assistant to
the Assistant Administrator for Administration (which the Washington
Monthly reported upon as being in the old Dept. of Health, Education, and
Welfare) when I clicked on to get Table 2. Perhaps it is too low level a
job to be included.

[Thanks to MS Outlook for putting all the > signs below. I can get rid of
them only by removing them one by one.]