[Paleopsych] marijuana

Richard Metzger metzger at disinfo.com
Wed Aug 25 22:16:52 UTC 2004

I agree.

I smoked pot for over 23 years from the minute I woke up until I fell
asleep --Rastas have looked at me in utter disbelief at how much weed I
could huff-- and I was certainly never called an underachiever by anyone.

And then one day I decided that I'd had enough (and truly I had!) and I
quit. I noticed not the slightest long-term damage.

I still lose my car keys a lot, though...

Richard