[Paleopsych] elections

Steve shovland at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 27 14:04:09 UTC 2004

I suspect the neocons would like to attack Iran soon
in the hopes of bolstering their position.

This would be very problematic because the Iranians
threatened pre-emptive strikes of their own.

I noticed that the administration shut up after that.

The resolution in Najaf is seen by some as a victory for Iran,
and now Bush has admitted that perhaps he miscalculated
the aftermath, after ignoring State's views on this.

It's hard to see how this will play out, but at this point they
can only ride the tiger.