[Paleopsych] The prefection of democracy

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 10 21:23:52 UTC 2004

Re-electing "everyone" at a date no later than 2006 is a dangerous
proposition especially if our country turns into one huge red zone with only
tiny pockets for blues.

I think the reason provisional votes were not counted was because Bush
received the number of Electoral College votes he needed to win.  If reform
is needed, we should begin with a critical review of benefits from the
Electoral College.  From where I stand, I can't see any.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller
Independent Scholar
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~waluk