[Paleopsych] Re: White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

Lynn D. Johnson, Ph.D. ljohnson at solution-consulting.com
Sun Nov 14 21:07:41 UTC 2004

Frank, I personally see you as having a daunting intellect, and know you
are a fan of Mencken's so my Surowiecki reference ran the risk of
offending you. I greatly enjoy your posts to the list and very
frequently find pearls of great price among them.
    Respectfully,
    Lynn

Premise Checker wrote:

-snip-
Lynn, I don't claim to have a "huge" intellect. It's just that I am
insatiably curious and have picked up a superficial knowledge in a wide
variety of areas. More than anything else, I constantly question whether
what I pick up is knowledge. The older I get, the less I realize I knew.
The Web is wonderful, since I can often quickly find that some view I
find out about is just one of many, many views. I am perpetually asking
why there is or isn't a convergence of opinion on any variety of things.
Very often, that's the question to ask, not what is the exact truth in
the matter.