[Paleopsych] Re: Blue and Red States on a Global basis

Geraldine Reinhardt waluk at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 20 02:49:09 UTC 2004

Yes, sadly, atrocities are part of warfare and the one
insurgent in Fallujah was a disaster.  But that
insurgent
was only ONE figure. Could have been a deranged
military man.

Fallujah for Americans meant they needed to win.  How
can
winning be a disaster?  Unless of course you decide to
side
with the enemy.

The Arab world could  have shown a video of mass
killing by
Americans and the Arab world would have believed it
correct.
It's wartime and each faction must decide on which side
they
support.

Gerry

Gerry Reinhart-Waller