[Paleopsych] introverts

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 17:42:06 UTC 2004

>>Extroverts therefore dominate public life. This
is a pity. If we introverts ran the world, it would no
doubt be a calmer, saner, more peaceful sort of
place.<<

--I've seen a lot of brilliant introverts marginalized
in groups dominated by more outgoing but less talented
people. I wonder if there are ways to create groups
that nurture introverts rather than pushing them to
the edges? Our culture tends to believe that people
who are dominant and outgoing deserve to be on top,
but in the process a lot of good ideas are lost.