[Paleopsych] email issues

Michael Christopher anonymous_animus at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 18:05:25 UTC 2005

>>I don't understand how it would be easier for you
to just an opening paragraph and a link instead of the
entire article.<<

--Because the digest emails can reach over 100K, and
it takes a lot of time to scroll through the entire
thing looking for specific information. A bit like
going through the encyclopedia page by page rather
than having a direct link to the page I want to read.

But if it's too much trouble, go ahead and post as
much as you like, it just means I won't be able to
read most of what you post and I won't be able to keep
track of discussions. I like email lists where people
interact and share their own ideas rather than just
cutting and pasting, since I can do research online
pretty easily when I want articles on specific topics.

michael