[Paleopsych] email issues

Premise Checker checker at panix.com
Sun Apr 24 20:06:47 UTC 2005

It seems you are quite outvoted--I've gotten quite a number of private
messages, too, in praise of the things I dig up--so I'm going to continue
to post a maximum of ten articles a day. Have you tried my suggestion to
use crtl-shift-F in Outlook Express, or its equivalent in other e-mail
programs, to go to the next article in a digest. I'm sure each new article
starts with a characteristic string of characters, though I don't know
what it is with this particular list. That way, you can read a paragraph
of a piece and then decide whether to move on to the next one. Only a
minority of the things I find are available indefinitely on the Net.

Frank

On 2005-04-24, Michael Christopher opined [message unchanged below]: