[Paleopsych] empathy [was] Positive emotions and perceptual accuracy

K.E. guavaberry at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 17 15:02:41 UTC 2005

I don't want to offend, I do want to say that empathy is felt. If you don't
see it then fine, I wouldn't expect that. If there are not scientific tests
that allow you to see it, I wouldn't expect that either.

Science - doesn't have the ability to test for everything - ALL animals is
a pretty huge statement I agree, however we can't KNOW that they don't have
it on some level.

(aka motley crew of - highly- unclassified people)