[Paleopsych] Re: Robust scientific dialog

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 22 16:25:16 UTC 2005

I would suspect that many of our founding fathers were
quite religious and not the least atheistic.  The Salem
witch trials were not based on reality but on belief
that witches walked amongst the people of Salem,
Massachusetts.  One of the main differences between
then and now is that some of us presently are so
steeped in scientism that in some instances it
functions as a religion.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller