[Paleopsych] True happiness.

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 23 20:02:06 UTC 2005

Happiness like most other emotions is truly in the eyes
of the beholder.  Many psychiatrists have discovered
the secret for creating an operable world for their
patients and it consists of the new brands of Happy
Drugs.  Prosaic has become standardized in America just
like Apple Pie.  If the patient responds favorably,
both psychologically and physically, then I'd say
prescribe Prosaic.  But not all individuals have the
same reaction to drugs nor do they have the same
psychological problems.  Every tub on its own bottom.

Gerry Reinhart-Waller