[Paleopsych] marriage and poverty

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 14 00:32:50 UTC 2005

Amusing but possibly right on target.  If you come across any "left
overs" from the advocates of marriage for the poor, you might suggest
they resubmit to the marriage pool.  I know way too many females post 30
who cannot find any likely prospects.  Then again, there are many post
30 males who don't wish to enter the marriage scene.  I think the
problem is greater than "no one available".  Maybe an examination of the
"why" might enlighten the question.

Gerry