[Paleopsych] islamic radicalism

G. Reinhart-Waller waluk at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 11 02:24:14 UTC 2005

Dear Val and all,

I found your post so moving that I've decided to post
it to my Language-Origins group.  Possibly rather than
looking for "origins", members might be understand the
historical implication for language.  Language is
definitely NOT a closed system as some scientists might
wish to explain.  I thank you for this reply.

Gerry